Marketplace, Teachers Toolkit page 122.
Students work in groups of three.
1) Show learning obectives for task
2) Each group prepares a summary poster containing max of 10 words from a text based resource. Each group covering one sub-topic.
3) One student stays behind to pass on information…can only answer questions asked by researchers. Other two students go around to collect info.
4) regroup and share information
Differentiationto allow appropriate challenge:
– One student ASD, will be given full content and asked to write the questions for the test (I will prepare some as well).
– Most able groups will be given more complex text to interpret and present.